“The Eye to See the I” free on kindle for five days
The Eye to See the I features 121 reflections on the Bhagavad-gita that make its insights appreciable in brief, relishable nuggets of wisdom. The book published in hard copy on Janmashtami last year is already nearing the end of its first print run and will go for the second print soon. Recently released on kindle, it is now available free for five days from 6th Jan to 10th Jan.
Some of the reflections in the book are:
- Money talks – and walks away as it is talking
- We can’t replace the mind, but we can re-place it
- The soul seems far out because it is far in
- Free love is a self-contradiction
- The heart of knowledge is the knowledge of the heart
- Let repetition be a re-petition
- The past won’t last if to Krishna we hold fast
With punchy titles that distill each article’s central message, the Eye to See the I addresses a wide variety of issues, all meant to help us realize and relish the innermost core of our being.