GK for PK
PK exposes insightfully the shenanigans of godmen and the gullibility of their followers. But in its negative stereotyping of religion, it mixes superstitions with meaningful spiritual practices and reduces God to an irrelevant cipher. GK for PK! responds to the issues raised in PK by drawing on logic, humor, scripture, science and common sense. Some of the questions answered are:
- Can we reject as wrong numbers the rituals that don’t make sense?
- Do people who are afraid go to temples?
- Are there two gods: the god who created man and the god whom man created?
- How can worshiping a cow get one a job?
- Does a stone smeared with colored powder become God?
- Why are we not born with our religion stamped on us?
- Why does God not respond to our prayers?
Concise and penetrating, these twenty-five answers illumine universal principles of living and loving that can help you see religion, God and life in a refreshingly new light.
You can get the book at:
or by writing to – email@example.com