Do all activities other than spiritual fall under eating, sleeping, mating and defending?
Except KC activities, the rest of them are classified under either eating / sleeping / mating / defending.
Could you kindly clarify under which category (eating / sleeping / mating / defending) the following activities fall? How to recognise under which category they can be classified?
1. Listening / rendering music.
2. Watching TV
3. Reading story books
4. Playing games or watching sports.
5. Dancing / watching dance.
6. Playing with children / grand children
7. Or such similar activities which are performed on a daily basis by individuals.
How do we understand Profit / Adoration / Distinction as a subtle form of mating? Is it that “I” am in the centre. The typical purusha bhava therefore is a subtle form of sex desire.
To hear the answer, please click here
To read more, please read the article Are we special?