The Searching Eye
The Searching Eye seeks spiritual wisdom for making sense of life amidst our complex contemporary world
- Find time-honored insights that shed light on current issues such as sexual assault, match-fixing and suicide.
- Appreciate how the Bhagavad-gita’s vision affirms life, strengthens relationships and illumines love in its deepest aspects
- Understand what the mind is, how it misleads and how we can lead it well
- Learn how to turn the bad into good, seeing positives in life’s negative events
- Redefine life as a reciprocation of endless spiritual love Chaitanya Charan is a mentor, author and monk. An engineer by education, he is the author of twenty books and of the world’s only Gita-daily feature. He has spoken on motivational topics at universities and companies worldwide from Australia to America.
You can get the book at: