Why cant we have the morning program at 6 am so that more people can participate?
1. Why morning program starts at 4:30 a.m. only?
2. If its a standard then why we see at ISKCON Chowpatty its at 5:00 am?
3. Will it not be physically healthier and appealing for even more people to attain morning program if it to start say by 6 a.m.? This is because in hectic modern lifestyle its very demanding and difficult for people in general to adapt so easily to lifestyle of sleeping early and get up early and person gets exhausted and doesn’t feel energetic in the day if he gets up as early as 4 a.m.
You might also like
Thank you Prji!
Answers in summary:-
1. To need to tap time of Brahma Muhurta
2. To avoid Neighbour problems as Chowpatty temple is in the midst of city
3. It can be started late in household set-up or wherever situation demands.
But in temple, deity worship timings have to be standardized and hence has to be followed as per set by Acharyas i.e. 4:30 am. So devotees who want to attend in temple can try to reorient their lifestyles by sleeping earlier because its actually healthier to sleep early and get up early.
thanks for summarizing